Altinity is proud to announce the release of Altinity Stable 188.8.131.52 with new bug fixes. Here are some of the highlights from 22.3.8:
- Enhanced build and testing procedures to ensure that Altinity Stable for ClickHouse is fully tested and ready for production while saving time.
- Fixes for object removal regarding S3ObjectStorage storage.
- Other improvements and bug fixes. The details are available in the Release Notes.
The new version can be installed from the following sources:
- Tested pre-compiled binaries: https://builds.altinity.cloud/
- Docker: https://hub.docker.com/r/altinity/clickhouse-server
- Brew: https://github.com/Altinity/homebrew-clickhouse
- Source Code: https://github.com/Altinity/ClickHouse