Recorded: February 3 & 4
Presenter: Robert Hodges
FOSDEM was a free event for software developers to meet, share ideas, and collaborate. Every year, thousands of developers of free and open-source software from all over the world gather at the event in Brussels.
Our CEO, Robert Hodges was one of the speakers at this conference and his talk revealed all on Monitoring & Observability Devroom on the 4th of February.
The FOSDEM event is a free and non-commercial conference organized by the community for the community. The goal is to provide free and open-source software developers and communities a place to meet to:
- get in touch with other developers and projects;
- be informed about the latest developments in the free software world;
- be informed about the latest developments in the open-source world;
- attend interesting talks and presentations on various topics by project leaders and committers;
- to promote the development and benefits of free software and open-source solutions.
The recording of Robert’s talk at FOSDEM will be soon available here.
Until then, enjoy the information shared in the presentation slides: