Altinity Training for ClickHouse™
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced user, Altinity’s ClickHouse training turns your team into ClickHouse experts. You do not need to have a working knowledge of ClickHouse, but any relational database (e.g., MySQL) experience is recommended. If you are new to relational databases, we do recommend our Altinity Quickstart for ClickHouse (formerly ClickHouse Bootcamp) webinar as a pre-requisite.
Altinity Quickstart for ClickHouse!
Build Your First App
NOW AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Recommended pre-requisite for those new to SQL.
Knowledge is Power
A complete introduction to ClickHouse for developers. Students learn about ClickHouse architecture as well as practical steps to build high-performance analytic applications. Upon completion students will be able to:
Students are assumed to be familiar with SQL basics but do not need to have used ClickHouse previously. Sessions include in-class lab exercises on a live ClickHouse to cement understanding using standard ClickHouse clients.
8 hours (Four 2-hour sessions over two weeks)
Earn an Altinity Certified ClickHouse Developer certification.
Developer Academy Training Curriculum
- ClickHouse introduction
- Organization of databases
- Creating and modifying tables
- Data loading methods
- Deleting and changing data
- Labs: Basic navigation, schema creation
- Deep dive into analytic queries
- Optimizing schema for performance
- Labs: Practice with SQL SELECTs, creating an index, optimizing compression
- Use of arrays in ClickHouse
- Handling JSON data
- Materialized views
- Integration with Kafka
- Lab: Using arrays to track events, extracting JSON data into table columns, creating a materialized view
- Introduction to clusters: replication and sharding
- Creating schema and loading data in clusters
- Distributed query processing
- ClickHouse user management
- Lab: Create, populate, and query clustered tables
Altinity ClickHouse Training Schedule
Altinity Developer Academy for ClickHouse Training:
(formerly ClickHouse 101 Training)
May 9th, 11th, 16th, 18th
11 am – 1 pm ET each day
Not seeing what your team requires for training? Contact us and we’ll see how we can help.