OSA CON 2022 – The Open Source Analytics Conference
The Open Source Analytics Conference is back! We’ll continue to connect developers of advanced open source analytic projects with app developers. Our theme for 2022 is using open source analytics to find business opportunities quickly and cost-efficiently.
Talks will show how to:
- Apply emerging technologies and new projects in open source analytics
- Develop creative, cost-efficient analytic applications to illuminate business opportunities
- Deliver SaaS analytics for CDN management, real-time marketing, and other use cases
- Leverage low latency data warehouses and event streams for fast response to market conditions
- Scale analytic systems to billions of rows without complex pipelines
- Offer imaginative low-code/no-code data exploration and visualization to users
- Exploit advances like ARM processors and open data formats
- And much more!
This is an industrial conference. Our goal is to encourage synergy between open source projects and analytic applications, and to provide the audience with practical ways to apply open source analytics in their businesses.
When and Where?
OSA Con 2022 – The Open Source Analytics Conference – is a free, single day online conference scheduled for Tuesday 15 November. We’ll offer keynotes from industry leaders followed by talk tracks using ZoomEvents. Here is the current schedule.
- 1 August – Public announcement and opening of call-for-papers (CFP)
- 15 September – CFP closes and signups open
- 15 October – Final schedule published
- 15 November — Showtime!
Who Should Attend?
We invite anyone interested in open source and analytic applications to attend. Content is focused on developers.
How Can I Apply to Present?
Fill out the CFP form. We invite innovative, informative submissions related to open source analytic projects and applications that use them. No marketing pitches, please!
Talks can cover any of the topics mentioned above. Check out OSA Con 2021 talks for ideas.
Proposals that highlight the conference theme of creating business opportunities from open source receive extra attention, but we’re very open-minded. So surprise us! We’ll consider any proposal related to open source and analytic apps.
We will also invite distinguished speakers for keynotes on important trends in open source, analytics, and data management in general. Keynotes are by invitation.
Will We Charge for Sponsorships or Attendance?
No and No. Altinity is sponsoring and running the conference. You become a sponsor by joining our marketing campaign to make the conference a well-attended success. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the fun.
Why is Altinity doing this?
We work with open source analytic users every day. The pace of technical advancement is amazing. We believe a conference spanning the entire open source analytic community helps inspire even greater levels of innovation. Our inspiration comes from great events like Percona Online and the classic Ricon conferences sponsored by Basho Inc.
Sign up for email updates
Thank You to Our 2021 Community Partners
We could not have pulled this together without your help promoting and locating speakers.
This is a community of communities and we are so happy to be a part of it all. Here’s to you all!
Our aim is to assist in the emergence and development of techniques for the use of Kubernetes for data.