ClickHouse is the hottest analytic database on the planet and Altinity is the home of ClickHouse experts who build real-time data solutions that run anywhere. ClickHouse now has more contributors than ElasticSearch, previously the biggest Open Source analytic project on GitHub.
Altinity is a distributed company that values employees, open-source, and doing the right things for customers.
We’re seeking a great Digital Marketing & Operations Manager with strong marketing automation & systems integration skills, especially in the area of virtual events.
This is a great opportunity for someone with some existing experience, but who is looking to grow and make their own impact in a rapidly expanding company.
You’ll get involved with and/or have responsibility for the following:
- All digital marketing platforms including Hubspot, ZoomInfo & ZoomEvents, WordPress and related tools
- Owner of system integration to deliver a seamless and exceptional customer experience
- Ownership of data strategy: Manage data in all platforms to build intelligence behind the campaign audience and fuel a more targeted approach
- Good understanding of user journeys and how to design approaches and campaigns that drive engagement and conversion
- Generate the (monthly) marketing reports.
You’ll need the following background:
- Experience in integration of marketing automation platforms and CRM systems (HubSpot preferable)
- Experience in setting up and managing digital events and conferences
- Experience in editing website content & integrating with other marketing systems (WordPress)
- Passion for data intelligence and digital marketing
- Patience and passion for data analytics and spreadsheets
- Marketing or Digital / Data related degree or 2+ years’ experience
- Fluent in English
Most importantly, you’re a self-starter with a passion for marketing systems and creating virtual events that make an impact.
- Work from Anywhere, Anytime: We are not your typical nine-to-five shop! Enjoy the flexibility of working from literally wherever and whenever. Create a schedule that works for you and your family or lifestyle. Recharge your batteries with our open vacation policies.
- Cultural Diversity: We love that we get to work with passionate people from around the world. Currently, our team is made of professionals from 12 different countries!
- Career Development: We provide opportunities to learn new technologies as well as try out new roles. We also offer access to training on leading-edge technologies, plus flexible work schedules for external education.
- USA Employees Benefits: We offer comprehensive PPO health care plans for our US-based employees that are incredibly flexible to meet the needs of individuals or families. 401K with company match also available.
- Company Travel: We come together in person two to three times per year in locations across the globe. During non-pandemic times, of course! We also fund travel to conferences and encourage presentations as well as contributions to open source communities.
This is a full-time position and includes equity in the company.
Altinity is venture-funded and financially stable.
We are 100% remote. You may work anywhere you have work permits.
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit altinity.com .