Altinity is seeking a hands-on engineer to handle pre-sales, on-boarding, and post-sales support to ensure successful ClickHouse deployments. Our customers include some of the most demanding data-driven businesses on the planet. They expect timely, professional assistance from us.
You’ll need to be an ace at sizing up ClickHouse designs and comfortable explaining them to customers, as well as giving them options for solutions. You’ll also need to be good at project management and able to communicate status clearly both to customers as well as internal teams. You are great at keeping track of customer account status. Finally, you are excited by analytic database applications and ready to do what it takes to make customers successful. Here is the required background.
- Hands-on experience with ClickHouse and a strong background in analytic applications
- Ability to assess requirements accurately and work out design options for analytic applications
- Experience doing demos and working hand-in-hand with clients to develop solutions
- Able to manage multiple projects and ensure clear communication to all participants
- Sufficient Linux system administration as well as DBA skills sufficient to be productive without need of additional engineers
- Background in enterprise sales and/or customer success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time position and includes an equity position in the company. Candidates may work anywhere. We have a slight preference for North American East Coast locations. There are substantial career growth opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org