Altinity is looking for a passionate and experienced Developer Advocate to join our growing marketing team. As a Developer Advocate, you will be responsible for engaging with the ClickHouse and Kubernetes communities, assisting people in learning about the technology, creating content, delivering presentations and workshops, and providing feedback to the product and engineering teams.
What you be doing:
- Build and maintain relationships with developers and influencers in the ClickHouse and Kubernetes ecosystems.
- Help create, edit, and publish high-quality technical content, such as blog posts, tutorials, videos, and webinars.
- Deliver engaging and informative presentations and workshops at online and offline events.
- Provide technical support and guidance to developers using ClickHouse and/or Kubernetes.
- Connect developers with software and services to solve problems.
- Collect and analyze feedback from the community and communicate it to the product and engineering teams.
- Plan and execute developer outreach initiatives.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience delivering working software.
- Experience working as a Developer Advocate or Technology Evangelist.
- Experience with open-source communities and projects, with a strong knowledge of analytic databases and Kubernetes.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills in English.
- Experience with creating and delivering technical content for various formats and audiences.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and explain them clearly and concisely.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and collaborative team player.
- Work from Anywhere, Anytime: We are not your typical nine-to-five shop! Enjoy the flexibility of working from literally wherever and whenever. Create a schedule that works for you and your family or lifestyle. Recharge your batteries with our open vacation policies
- Cultural Diversity: We love that we get to work with passionate people from around the world. Currently, our team is made of professionals from 12 different countries!
- Career Development: We provide opportunities to learn new technologies as well as try out new roles. We also offer access to training on leading-edge technologies, plus flexible work schedules for external education.
- USA Employees Benefits: We offer comprehensive PPO health care plans for our US-based employees that are incredibly flexible to meet the needs of individuals or families. 401K with company match also available.
- Company Travel: We come together in person two to three times per year in locations across the globe. During non-pandemic times, of course! We also fund travel to conferences and encourage presentations as well as contributions to open-source communities.
This is a full-time position and includes equity in the company. Some travel will be required.
Altinity is venture-funded and financially stable.
We are 100% remote. You may work anywhere you have work permits, though we prefer candidates from North America or Europe.
Check out our many other benefits including flexible work hours, career development, and open vacation policies.
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
We are eager to meet you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org