Altinity is looking for an experienced database engineer to help scale our rapidly growing 24×7 support to ClickHouse users. Our customers include some of the most demanding data-driven businesses on the planet. We give them all the assistance necessary to keep their ClickHouse applications running.
We’ll expect you to diagnose problems, offer advice, get broken systems working again, and interact with engineering to fix problems. You’ll help customers in all phases of the deployment life cycle starting with ClickHouse evaluation through application design, deployment, and operation of business critical analytic applications. Here are some of the skills you need to possess:
- Excellent ClickHouse DBA skills as well as experience with analytic applications
- Deep SQL database experience including all facets of operation
- Strong problem diagnosis skills extending from OS level through applications
- Ability to prioritize tasks and track multiple customer tasks independently
- Great people skills and ability to work through problems with customers calmly and professionally
- Very good communication in both oral and written English
Most important, you have a desire to dig into data warehouse applications and do whatever it takes to ensure our customers have a great experience with ClickHouse.
This is a full-time position and includes an equity position in the company. Candidates may work anywhere in North America that allows them to cover working hours in the US. This position includes on-call duties.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org