We are looking for engineers with expertise in security for data and cloud who can help us defend against evildoers who covet our customers’ data. Here’s how to figure out if you fit.
You are a highly technical self-starter. You have practical experience with strategies to build secure cloud services. You can drive compliance to standards like SOC 2. You can implement features like authentication and authorization directly or help guide others to do so. You have the following qualifications:
- Experienced in threat analysis and mitigation strategies for SaaS
- Able to drive SOC 2 certification and ensure continued compliance (or similar standards like ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, etc.)
- Strong background in security best practices like OWASP
- Able to communicate technical requirements crisply and guide engineering implementation
- Comfortable working in a distributed team following open source dev practices
- Implementation skills in one or more current languages like Golang or C++ a major plus
Most important, you want to build something great with outstanding colleagues.
This is a full-time position and includes equity position in the company. You may work anywhere you have work permits but we prefer candidates within North America and Europe.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org