We are looking for engineering talent to deliver a new breed of analytic software that merges the convenience of cloud management with screaming fast analytics. Here’s how to figure out if you fit.
You are a hands-on self-starter. You know cloud technology best practices from system design to monitoring. You can independently design, implement, and support critical cloud services. You work easily with distributed engineers. You have the following qualifications:
- Outstanding programming skills in one or more of C++, Golang, Java, Node.js
- Component design and implementation including API and UI design
- Background in data management including scaling, storage, and availability
- Demonstrated success building public facing, multi-tenant services
- Hands-on experience in public Cloud infrastructure, VMware, or Kubernetes
- Comfortable working in a distributed team following open source dev practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Most important, you want to build something great with outstanding colleagues.
This is a full-time position and includes equity position in the company. You may work anywhere you have work permits but we prefer candidates within North America and Europe.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com